Matt Grimm Performance offers an innovative approach to training – building on a solid athletic foundation while staying focused on each athlete’s individual goals. The unique programing includes instruction in movement training, injury reduction and pre-habilitation, linear and lateral speed techniques, agility, power development, proper strength training and energy system conditioning. Athletes are closely supervised through an intense 60-75-minute workout with attention always being paid to proper technique and safety.
The workout consists of functionally sound movement training, strength training and conditioning with a strong focus on basic and proper technique. The workout becomes progressively more challenging once basic techniques have been mastered. All groups are lead by our qualified staff members to allow maximum attention.
- FLEXIBILITY – Myofascial Release (Foam Rolling), Various Forms of Stretching, Muscle Activation
- INJURY REDUCTION – Identify & Correct Muscular Imbalances, Balance & Stabilization
- SPEED – Acceleration, Deceleration, Linear and Lateral Movement Techniques, Running Mechanics, Footwork
- EXPLOSIVE POWER – Olympic Lifting, Plyometrics, Medicine Ball, Jumping & Landing Techniques
- STRENGTH – Functional Approach, Thorough Instruction, Focus on Upper Body, Lower Body & Core
- CONDITIONING – Game Ready Preparation for all Athletes.
- NUTRITION EDUCATION – Lessons, Tips and Advice
1-on-1 MGP Athletic Performance Training Prices: $50/ session
–MGP AP Team Training Inquire Within–